Posted by L.E.H on 4:27 PM

Vienna is full of surprises. Around every corner you'll find something different, interesting, or just plain spectacular. Not to mention that there is many parks, such as Stadtpark, the city park (I guess) because Stadt means city. What I like to do is take advantage of parks that have basketball courts where I can "shoot some hoops". Since it is summer time, and I have no school, I try to get out to play almost everyday. Last school year, I was accepted to play on the MS Boys Basketball team for my school. I hope this year I am going to be as lucky as last year. My twin brother and I (by the way I have a twin brother and an older brother) like to practice our "Alley Oops" so when we make the team and so we can use it on other schools.
I know this next part might seem a little "off topic", but bear with me here. Finally, my parents decided to splurge a little and buy a new 105cm Plasma TV (about 42 inches), and decided to upgrade our cable TV so we get more channels. In doing so, we got an English sports channel, NASN, that has great sports coverage. Everyday you can turn it on and enjoy baseball, football, and basketball (not soccer because soccer sucks). It's so nice to finally have that channel, plus the MGM channel which shows movies that can be changed to original language (usually English). Now that totally unrelated part is over (besides the basketball part).
The moral of this post is that if you happen to be in Vienna........BUY A NEW TV! No, I'm just kidding, the moral actually is to not always spend a whole bunch of money in museums and who knows what, but to go to publicly available things. Go inside churches, relax in parks, or have a drink at a restaurant. These are all things you will look back on and say "We had such a relaxing vacation in Vienna, and also saw some amazing things." This is what I hope you take away from this post.


P.S. This is the church I can see while playing basketball :).

8 comments:

ashish said...

visit www.paradise-india.blogspot.com

sunnysan.tom said...

Nice codes. This is very much useful for everyone. Keep it up.

Gavin said...

Vienna the city is full of joy, i would like to have more fun this time as i did last year.

Unknown said...

Upper Mustang Trek
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking
Nepal Package Tour

Alpine Ramble Treks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alpine Ramble Treks said...


Trekking Peak Climbing as
Island Peak Climbing,
Mera Peak Climbingand
Lantang Gosaikinda Trek in Nepal.

Rashu Gurung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rashu Gurung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Search This Site