Posted by L.E.H on 5:14 PM

We arrived tired and craving sleep. I suddenly remembered that they spoke German here in Austria and panicked, not realizing my mother spoke German fluently. We picked up our rental car and were on our way. The annoying thing about moving is that we had to find a new apartment, unpack all our stuff from massive brown boxes, and get situated. That took us a little time (4 months i think). As we toured around Vienna a little bit, I thought to myself how cool it was to be living in a city with amazing architecture and amazing museums and buildings (and to think that a teenager actually admitted it was cool to look at museums :p). I was pretty lucky to be here. The public transportation is great, so we decided to not have a car. I would really recommend to come and visit Vienna, even if you stay for a week you will be amazed.

0 comments:


Search This Site